Friday 14 August 2015

Going Off Line...(for a bit anyway!)

 
 
It's a quick Hello, and then Goodbye...we are off to Yorkshire for a week. There's no wifi where we are going, so I'm going to be completely switched off! I've not yet broken this very small fact to my girls. If you hear screams in this distant, you'll know I've told them!
 
Every part of my body, and soul is demanding peace and quiet. We've booked a lovely converted chapel, the views look amazing...we may not even venture further than the village.
 
Sorry, I never got around to the Brighton pictures, think I may have switched off a little too much!
 
See you in a week or so...hope life is treating you well.
 
 
Amanda :) xxx
 
 
 
 
 

 

15 comments:

  1. Enjoy your peace and quiet.
    I never miss the internet when I don't have it to hand
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yorkshire, how lovely.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted at 4.21 - that probably says all that needs saying! Enjoy the break, and hopefully you'll return feeling revived and refreshed. If not, I hope you can continue the break at home.
    Kind regards from Deborah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the most wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek, how will they cope? Do hope you can find some peace and relax. Try to be like your cat, she always seems so chilled out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds lovely. I hope you have a fantastic time and a great rest :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time, it sounds absolutely blissful, enjoy! CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely, restful holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good to switch off, when i went away, all my family freaked out because we couldnt connect to the wifi there, i didnt mind haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you enjoy Yorkshire there are some lovely spots but would not waste any time coming to Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a lovely break away and hope you come home feeling relaxed and refreshed, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments...sorry I've not had chance to reply individually, school holiday slowdown! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts and messages with me. I read each and everyone and will try and answer any questions as quickly as I can! :)x