Saturday 28 May 2016

Hello Weekend...

 
 
Here in the UK we have a bank holiday, a long weekend, plus it runs into May half term! No alarm clock for 10 days!
 
This weekend we have a birthday to celebrate, my little daughter isn't so little anymore. A big, very bouncy party is planned for later. Tomorrow I will be pooped, so I'm really hoping some decent weather to sit out in the garden and relax. I'm way behind with any blog posts, there's Venice, studio happenings, and another garden update...and it's the end of May! I think it will all have to wait now until June ;)
 
Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope you are doing what you love, with those you love.
 
 
 
Amanda :) xxx
 
His dirty smelly cone has gone, thank goodness!
 
 
 
 

 

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weekend and half term, yay for the cone of shame is gone, bless him
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Claire, Otto has chewing access again, better keep my eyes peeled ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the weather, I am sure that you will catch up sooner or later. The most important thing is to relax and breathe. Glad to see Otto is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some consistent sunshine would be lovely Pam! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. the garden is coming along so well now, read on instagram that the party has been and gone Otto certainly enjoyed all those girls fussing him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a bit naughty and did a little riddle on two of them, luckily it was after the party when the girls we just leaving! Tut tut :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday and that the party went well. It looks like the sun will be shining today, so I'm wishing you a lovely day of relaxing in the garden. Have a good week. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CJ, we're hoping for some sun too, no set plans, my eldest has mock GCSEs after the holidays so is feeling under pressure to revise! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Your garden looks beautiful Amanda! Love the smart and neat raised beds!
    Hope your daughter has a wonderful Birthday, and hope you all enjoy the extended holiday into half term.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading your blog for ages and just thought I'd drop you a line. Hope you enjoyed the party. My two girls are a little older, 17 and 21.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, thanks for popping by, they grow so fast don't they :) xxx

      Delete

Hello! Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts and messages with me. I read each and everyone and will try and answer any questions as quickly as I can! :)x